Field Setup and Takedown Instructions
Doug Hanson will be managing field setup and takedown at Claybell and Southridge. Coaches and/or managers will be responsible for setting up and/or taking down fields.
If you have any questions or problems please contact Doug at 1-509-627-9357.
- SR1 and SR2 are clearly marked.
- There is a piece of white 6" pvc pipe attached to the softball scoreboard closest to SR2. Unscrew cap, remove corner flags and place on your field. Goals are left as is and don't need to be touched.
1. Unlock goals using combination sent out in email by using the upper line with the two red dots (not the center line).
2. Lock each chain on the back of the goal closest to the road, there are two red eye hooks on the back of each goal.
3. Push goals in place and lower all wheels, place one sandbag per goal on the center of the back crossbar.
4. Put out corner flags. They are located in the white PVC tubes between field two and the upper field not being used.
1. Put corner flags in PVC tube.
2. Put all four wheels down on goal closest to the road and push completely off of the field towards the road, making sure to leave enough room for the other goal as they both need to be completely off of the field so that it may be painted later in the week. Leave the wheels down.
3. Push other goal across field with its sandbag. Place both sandbags inside the two goals and lock goals together.