Team Finance & Treasurer Information
If you are continuing with the same or similar teams as last year, (same coach or team manager) please continue to use your current Wells Fargo bank account. For new teams, ASE Treasurer Amy Carter will set up a team bank account at Wells Fargo Bank at 401 N. Kellogg Street in Kennewick. The ASE Treasurer will notify teams when this is complete, and the coach and/or team manager and/or team treasurer should go to Wells Fargo Bank and sign up on the account. Fernando is the ASE contact at the branch. He can also be reached at 737-2996 or
. Please make sure that one of you gets a debit card, in addition to a team checkbook, as most tournaments require you to pay on-line. Also sign up for on-line banking as that will be the best way to manage your account and have immediate access to the account 24/7.
Wells Fargo Online Banking
Team and Player Accounting
Teams Treasurers must keep track of each teams bank balance, as player’s individual expenses and each payment they have made. Funds from parental contributions, fundraising, and sponsorship must be tracked individually. This is because fundraising and sponsorship money cannot be returned to a player or parent if there is a surplus. Team Treasurers should be able to give parents an up to date accounting of their individual account upon request.
Below are two Excel spreadsheets that are available for Team Treasurers to use to keep track of the expenses and payments. One is more detailed than the other. Please feel free to use these spreadsheets or any other adequate system you have that properly tracks all team banking activity down to the individual level.
Detailed Team Accounting Template
Simple Team Accounting Template
Blood Jerseys and Uniforms
While not required, it is a very good idea for the team manager or coach to have an extra home and away jersey in case of a lost uniform or if blood gets on a uniform and the player cannot play the rest of that game. This fee can be split among the players.
The ASE Scholarship program is available on the ASE website for the 2016/2017 season. Please go to Parent Info/Scholarships on our website. For those who qualify, it will be up to $140 off of your ASE Club fees that are due in August. The 2016 income limit is $45,000. (Maximum of 5 players per team). Forms are due online by June 30.
Teams are encouraged to raise funds through team sponsorships and team fundraising to help offset costs. Team sponsorships are divided equally amongst the team to reduce individual player costs. Team fundraising is based upon the amount of players participating in the fundraising. Players may also get individual sponsorships for their portion of the costs.
- Adrenaline Fundraising Cole Morgan (206) 718-6428 -
- Coke-a-Cola (pop sales) Troy (509) 547 6712
- Cookie Dough Sales: MJSAY Fundraising Matt Say (509) 979-1987
- Famous Dave’s(% of sales) Contact local restaurant
- Applebee’s FlapJack Fundraiser appleamerican.com
- Ihop/Panda/MCds (% of sales) Contact local restaurant
- Krispy Kreme’s (voucher/cards or sales) www.krispykreme.com/fundraising
- Little Caesars Pizza Kits 888-452-5487 - www.pizzakit.com
- Restaurant Gift Card Fundraising 888-778-2580
- Justfundraising.com (Variety of Products) 888-440-4114
- Fundraising.com (Variety of Products) 800-443-5353
- VillageFundraising.com (Variety) 530-605-1183
- Mickman Fundraising (wreaths) http://www.mickman.com/fundraising/
- Replica Jersey/Merchandise Sales Zenon (206) 335-1373
- MJSAY Fundraising (Discount Cards) Matt Say (509) 979-1987
- Letter Writing Players provide 10 names/addresses for donations